Social Icons

Monday, September 16, 2013

ME,MYSELF AND I

            My name is MUHAMMAD NUR REDHA BIN SAME;AUN.I am 19 years old.I was born on 25th JUNE 1994 at Hospital Sultanah Aminah Johor Bahru.I live in KG BENDAHARA MAJIDI.My father's name is SAME"AUN BIN HASSAN.He worked as a FISHMONGER in our neighborhood,while my mother's name is NORAZAH BINTI ISMAIL and she were just assist my father business.


            I have 3 SIBLINGS,2 elder SISTER and i am the only SON in my family.About my EDUCATION BACKGROUND,I were started my KINDERGARTEN when i was 6 YEARS OLD.After that ,I continued as a PRIMARY SCHOOL STUDENT from standard 1 until 6 at SK MAJIDI BARU.In 2007 until 2009,I were studied as SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENT at SMK TUN SYED NASIR ISMAIL before i further my study as a CIVIL ENGINEERING student at SM TEKNIK JOHOR BAHRU (2010-2011).


            After got my SPM result,I were offered to continue my education as a MATRICULATION's student at JOHOR TECHNICAL INSTITUTION MATRICULATION COLLEGE for a period of 1 YEAR.Now I am grateful to have a chance to further my study at the national higher level as an APEX UNIVERSITY's student ,UNIVERSITI SAINS MALAYSIA and Officially became parts of HBP members.









No comments:

Post a Comment

 

YouTube

HBP


THE OWNER