Social Icons

Thursday, November 7, 2013

PROJECT 3

PROJECT 3A :OBJECT CREATION [ FREE FORM SCULPTURE]

 BUSY,BUSY,BUSY those are the thing that came across in my mind when I got this Project 3A..
I wonder how can I complete create my own sculpture within 5 days coz need to go for PIMPIN SISWA on weekend...
but Alhamdulillah I make it on time.Thank you Allah.

OK let me brief a little bit about this Project :


§  Each student is required to create an object of a free-from sculpture that can be made from any materials (new or recycled)
§  By communicating with the inner self, student’s imagination and creation needs to co-work within the limited spaces and time set.
§  The theme of the sculpture is ‘HARMONY’, but each student is free to choose their specific concept that is relevant to the stipulated theme.

And this is my complete sculpture :





I named my sculpture as RL Bloom. In oreder to used the concept of sustainability,I used recycling items as my main material. I used a box,bottle and a rubber band which had been collected from a dustbin and i buy some plastic spoon,fork and cork for the base.


This sculpture represented what I want to be in future. I want to become a successful  person with a great personality and willing to help others in need.Actually i've got the idea to create this form from the light house

Fail:NJ LBI Lighthouse 06.JPG

as we know light house is very useful and helpful to the sailor,so i hope that one day I can achieve what i want to be and be a helpful person just like this light house .


PROJECT 3B : OBJECT CONNECTION [L-SHAPE CHAIR]

Ok now lets talk about this project..Student is divided in a group of 3 member to design a new chair.
The design MUST have an "L" shape and can be build from any kind of materials [timber,cardboard,cork,etc.]..


SO THIS MY GROUP MEMBER :

1.MUHAMMAD NUR REDHA BIN SAME'AUN





2. MUHAMMAD HARITH HAQ BIN SHAHRULDIN




3. NALAYINI A/P PALPANAVAN






THE TOOLS BOX :

that is the name of our L-shape chair.why its is named as a "tools box" is because we design the chair with a tools shape but still orderly in L-shape condition...


  

                                               
 


                                                                             

As you can see from the top view.The chair looks like a spanar and a G clamp..


The best design for this project will be chose by lecturer to be build in a real size and place in HBP area..
but for sure not ours :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

YouTube

HBP


THE OWNER