Social Icons

Friday, December 27, 2013

PROJECT 8 :PERFORMANCE NIGHT (THE LOST KINGDOM)






The End Of The Semester !!!

This is the most epic,grand,glorious,great,meaningful,amazing Studio Project I had done before..:) :) :)
For the Project 8 (Last Project),each course had been given their representative Kingdom based on vote by the committee members.

Here Is The List of Kingdom :

THE LOST KINGDOM
1. Langkasuka - Urban Planner
2. Sivijaya - Architecture
3. Majapahit - Quantity Surveyor
4. Singhasari - Interior Design
5. Demak - Construction Management
6. Mataram - Building Technology
7. Kerajaan Pagar Riung - Building Surveyor


During This night everyone from all kingdom looks like a warriors and also like king and queen for their "kingdom".All course had give their best in making sure they came up with a good performance..
YES TRUE ,All Performance were Extraordinary Amazing !!!


Honestly,As a Project Director This 2 weeks quiet exhausted for me because I need to make sure that this 2 big event (Project 7 & Project 8 ) were run smoothly.I have to give my best since I had been chose by the lecturer to handle this and I need to meets their expectation .I also need to make sure everything need to be done within time and budget.This experience had give me a lot of benefit and also can help me to sharpen my leadership and courage.
I hoped that everyone either the lecturer,committee members or others student can accept my way in organizing this two event.I will gonna miss this moment where everyone works with each other in organizing this event.





HBP FAMILY



Project Director





                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

YouTube

HBP


THE OWNER